Tooth Whitening Systems
It is vital to your oral health and general wellbeing that you visit the dentist regularly. At your first appointment, which lasts around 30 minutes, we will carry out a thorough 13-point examination of your mouth, teeth and gums. We will examine your tongue, cheeks, glands and bite, and take x-rays, if necessary.
This unhurried appointment gives us the opportunity to get to know you and for you to ask any questions or raise any concerns you may have about your smile. Following this you will be given a full treatment plan.
Children are born free from dental disease, yet by adulthood 95% of the population have active gum disease and most people have experienced some tooth decay and even tooth loss. It is our belief that dental disease can be prevented. Our aim is to provide your child with the best dental care available to secure their dental wellbeing and we ask parents to introduce their children to visiting us twice a year from 18 months old.
As a patient, our promise to you is:
• To provide you will a full written report after your initial consultation describing the
treatment options and a breakdown of costings.
• To have an all-inclusive pricing policy, with no "add-on's" in addition to the fees that
you have been quoted.
• To use the latest available materials and techniques.
• To have treatment carried out in a state of the art environment by caring, well
trained, professional staff.
• To monitor and supervise the work that we have completed, usually by means of
bi annual reviews.
Clinical studies have shown
dental implants to have a very
high long-term success rate.
in Your Smile
020 7588 2501
Bellcourt Dental Limited, Carpenters' Hall, 1 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2JJ Telephone: 020 7588 2501
After Hours Telephone: 07900 623784 Click here to send an email.